Thursday, March 22, 2007

My New Love


Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. It's rare that a boy can stick with me for very long. Alas, my two year relationship with Jamie came to an ugly end the other night. It was meant to be; we had been having problems for awhile now. I cried a bit, but I have moved on.

Meet my new love, Charlie. Charlie is a girl, because I have enough boys to love. She's pretty damn sweet, not at all tempermental. Of course, chicks don't show their true colors for awhile, so I am taking this new relationship slow, until I am sure that she is worthy of my undying love and devotion.

Still, though, we're having a pretty good time getting to know each other. AND! She doesn't mind all of my prior baggage that I have loaded her with.

New loves are always fantastic adventures!

No comments: