Sunday, February 11, 2007

Growing Up

I am one of those obnoxious souls that never thinks before doing anything. Usually, I justify my ignorance by saying that I am a "free spirit" or some other bullshit statement. The truth is...I JUST DON'T FUCKING THINK! About anything! Ever!

Oh no, that's not true. I think. After I've screwed up. Theeeen I think about the aftermath and consequences of my actions. I'm constantly digging holes for myself that I need to climb back out of later, rarely ever realizing that it's my own fault. Today I narrowly missed digging a bottomless pit that I would never be able to climb out of. It was a frightening wake up call.

There are far more important things than flitting around the universe being cute and adorable.

I can no longer afford to be so cavalier about life.

1 comment:

Cody Daigle said...

I have found, though, that being cute and adorable is sometimes ok.

Hi stranger. :)