Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Eating My Words

Okay, okay, I take it all back.

I have now become one of those stupid girls who waits anxiously for her special text message of the day. I am rolling my eyes at myself.

I HATE eating my own words, but I can't lie. Hearing that ring, and seeing that little mailbox on my phone brings out the biggest smiles and the worst case of the giggles imaginable. And boy-oh-boy...I can't punch those buttons fast enough to reply!

I have prided myself on being a non-girl for so long. Brendan even told me the other day that I wasn't really a "real" girl. All of my rules are breaking; another one (at least) every day. Next up is going to be dresses and heels (golly, I hope not!) I guess the fart jokes are going to go away too.

Doesn't matter....as long as I have the smiles and giggles.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chew your food before you swallow.