Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Shame of My Sister


Crystal doesn't remember the Fairy Fairy?!?!?!?!?!?!??! This is the most disturbing news that I have ever recieved in my life. The Fairy Fairy must be crying right now.

Crystal Dawn, I love you to pieces......

When I think now about the painstaking lengths that Karen and I went through, just to make sure that the friggin Fairy Fairy came every night for you and Kate.....sigh.
Karen, just think...all of the candy we lost, all of our allowances we so willingly gave to our precious sisters, soley because we loved them so much. We would be SO RICH today. I remember actually getting into trouble when we decided that the Fairy Fairy needed to retire; and we had to keep doing it...forced to do good deeds against our wills for all of eternity.
Ok, so maybe it wasn't totally out of sisterly love, but out of a desperate need to get them to shut up and behave.

The Fairy Fairy will always be one of my favorite childhood memories.

No comments: